Mammoth Squat Stand Shorty
The Burli Mammoth Squat Stand Shorty is designed to fit perfectly in gyms that have low ceilings and limited space. At 6' tall in overall height it is the shortest in the series of Mammoth Racks.
The Burli Mammoth Squat Stand Shorty features 3x3” 11-gauge American steel uprights, 7-gauge steel bolt-on fishplates for easy base assembly, Westside hole spacing, 5/8ths hardware, and textured matte black powder coat finish. All components are made in our manufacturing facility in Milwaukie, OR with all materials sourced locally in the Pacific Northwest.
This rack does NOT have a pull-up bar option. Use of Bolt-on Weight Storage or Dip Bar is not recommended due to lack of crossmember stabilizer.
If you are interested in a Mammoth Squat Stand with a Pull-up Bar option, check out the Mammoth Squat Stand.
- Made in Milwaukie, OR with American steel
- 3x3" 11-gauge American steel tubing (uprights), 72" height
- 3x2" 11-gauge American steel tubing (base)
- 49" x 48" base
- Uprights with 3/4" diameter holes featuring Westside spacing
- Weight capacity: 800LB+
- Finish: Black powder coat
- Hardware: 5/8ths steel fasteners
- Includes Mammoth J-Cups (1 pair)
- Brand: Burli
- Model: Mammoth Squat Stand Shorty
- Product Weight: 122LB
- Depth: 48"
- Width: 49"
- Height: 72"
- Material: 3x3" 11-gauge American steel (uprights), 3x2" 11-gauge American steel (base)
- Manufactured: Milwaukie, OR
Save on shipping! All orders $499+ ship for flat rate of $149 to lower 48 states
- Free customer pickup is available at our warehouse in Milwaukie, OR