Burli’s Dip Bar instantly expands the versatility of your Hyper or Mammoth rack with an instant set-up of a sturdy, heavy-duty dip station.
It is manufactured locally in Portland, Oregon using high-quality American steel including 7-gauge steel plate. All joints are welded by hand with precision meeting our highest standards for quality. The dip bar handles measure 1 7/8” in diameter and are set at an angle to maximize comfort and provide you with a variety of grip-width options. It comes with an industrial hitch-pin to securely attach it to your rack.
Dip exercises are important for athletes striving to develop strength, endurance and stability. Add a dip bar to your arsenal of rack attachments and improve your workouts.
- Made in Portland, OR, USA with high-quality American steel
- 7-gauge American steel
- 1 7/8" dip bar handles set at angle
- 5/8" bullnose pin
- Black powder coat finish
- Variants available for Burli Mammoth and Hyper Rigs & Racks
- Cross-compatible with 2x3" or 3x3" racks that support 5/8" bull-nose pins
- Brand: Burli
- Product Weight: 35LB
- Length: 24”
- Width: 27"
- Height: 10”
- Diameter: 1 7/8"
- Material: 7-gauge American steel
- Manufactured: Portland, OR